2019 Peugeot Rifter Review – The Most Reliable Van?
Built on a new platform, the 2019 Peugeot Rifter offers durability, to meet the most stringent uses. Available in two lengths, with 5 or 7 seats, it is multifaceted, modular and practical.
We will see it debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2018: It is the 2019 Peugeot Rifter. In fact, we must say goodbye to the old Partner-replaced by this new model much more appealing and automotive, almost SUV-style. The look is inspired by the latest models of the French house, an aspect that you notice especially looking at the front area, where we also find the LED lights by day. The winning cards of the newcomer are therefore where you would expect to find them: load capacity and versatility on everything.
We will then deal with two versions of bodywork, a more compact 440 cm, and a “long wheelbase” – 35 cm longer than the first. The seats can be 5 or 7 passenger– with the armchairs immediately behind the first pull-out row and the useful ISOFIX attacks on the second. Not missing even the “magic Flat” system that allows you to disappear as if by magic the seats in the floor creating a single and freeloading surface. Wide, therefore, the capacity of stowage that obviously varies depending on the bodywork chosen. It thus ranges from the 775 liters “base” of the model to 5 seats up to 4,000 liters of the older brother eliminating the second and third row of seats.
The list of technological equipment is impressive and unprecedented in this segment, and includes the following, depending on the versions:
- A backup electric brake. A large storage area takes the place of the handbrake, optimizing the space on board as well as the practicality.
- An adaptive cruise control maintains the programmed speed and adapts the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front. With the 8-gear automatic gearboxes, it is possible to come to a full stop.
- Widened recognition of road signs displays the maximum speed detected and offers to adjust the speed limiter/cruise control.
- An active lane departure warning system corrects the trajectory in the event of driver inattention.
- A driver attention warning using camera surveillance to analyze driver behavior and steering wheel movements. An audible and visual warning goes off when a lapse in attention is detected.
- The Active Safety Brake is triggered if a risk of collision is detected.
- A tow bar stability control system stabilizes the trailer to attenuate drifting movements or slow down the vehicle if necessary.
- Automatic activation of main and dipped headlamps.
- The “Visiopark 180°” reversing camera shows the back view at a 180-degree angle with the option to display a classic (bird’s-eye) 180° view or zoom in when in immediate proximity to an obstacle.
- The blind spot monitoring system, with alerts for the door mirrors.
- Keyless entry and engine start.
2019 Peugeot Rifter Engine Specs
What about the engines? It starts with gasoline 1.2 Puretech declined with powers of 110 or 130 hp – up to diesel (all from a liter and a half) from 75, 100 and 130 hp of power. Both for petrol and diesel engines in versions equipped with more cavalry is also foreseen the automatic transmission of the latest generation 8-speed EAT8. If you are traveling on low-grip funds, Peugeot Rifter can finally be enriched by the Advanced Grip control – A system that handles the front differential – all combined with the M + S winter tires and the Hill Assist Descent Control.
With the petrol option, two versions of the 1.2 PureTech engine are available:
- PureTech 130ch S&S with an 8-speed automatic gearbox / EAT8 (available in 2019)
- PureTech 110ch S&S with a 5-speed manual gearbox, also available in a very low consumption version.
The PureTech 130 includes a Gasoline Particulate Filter to reduce particle emissions.
With the diesel option, three 1.5 BlueHDi engine powers are available:
- BlueHDi 130ch S&S with a 6-speed manual gearbox or 8-speed automatic gearbox / EAT8
- BlueHDi 100ch with a 5-speed manual gearbox, also available in S&S very low consumption version
- BlueHDi 75ch with a 5-speed manual gearbox
The 2019 Peugeot Rifter Diesel engines are all equipped with a particle filter and selective catalytic reduction system. This technology enables emission control upon starting the engine and without requiring a particle filter additive.
so, What is the price of 2019 Peugeot Rifter? so far we have not found out.
Incoming search terms:
- test peugeot rifter